Rutgers Gardens Memberships help support our efforts to feature premiere annual plant displays each season, care for the thousands of plant specimens in our perennial, shrub, and tree collections, ensure the conservation of our natural areas such as Helyar Woods, and teach the next generation of horticulturists through our summer internship and educational programs.
Memberships are renewed annually and are active from January 1, 2024, through December 31, 2024. Rutgers Gardens Memberships are non-transferable.
All Rutgers Gardens Members receive:
- Special member access during the 2024 Spring Flower Fair
- Priority invitations and early registration for events and programs
- Free or discounted admission and other perks at over 300 botanic gardens throughout North America and the Cayman Islands through the American Horticultural Society’s Reciprocal Admissions Program
- Invitation to the annual Members-only lecture/program, plus Members pricing on other ticketed events
- Facility rental privileges
- 5% discount on purchases at the Rutgers Gardens plant carts every Friday at Cook’s Market (May through December)
- Voucher for a “Plant of the Year” (one voucher per Membership level)
- $50 off per camper registration for the 2024 season of 4-H Camp at Rutgers Gardens (one discount per Individual or Dual Memberships, a maximum of two discounts per Family Membership)
Membership Levels for 2024
Individual Membership – $75
Membership for one adult valid through December 31, 2024.
Dual Membership – $125
Membership for two adults valid through December 31, 2024.
Family Membership – $175
Membership for two adults and two youths valid through December 31, 2024.
Current Rutgers University students with a valid RUID are eligible for a complimentary Rutgers Gardens Membership in 2024 after completing a minimum number of volunteer service hours at Rutgers Gardens. Please contact Moira Keihm at email@example.com for more information and to enroll in our Volunteer Program.
To become a Rutgers Gardens Member in 2024, kindly fill out this registration form and mail it to our office with your payment enclosed as a check. If you prefer to pay by credit card, or would like to purchase a membership as a gift for a loved one, please call Moira Keihm at 848-932-3576 on Mondays, Wednesdays, or Fridays between 9am-5pm to register over the phone.
When paying for your Membership by check, please make checks payable to: Rutgers University Foundation, and write “Rutgers Gardens” in the memo line.
Please mail with your registration form to:
112 Log Cabin Road
North Brunswick, NJ 08902
Rutgers Gardens is grateful for your support!