Before you schedule your pickup
- You will need your order number to schedule a pickup.
- Current available dates are May 7–20 (excluding Friday May 8 and May 15).
- Pickups must be scheduled at least 3 days before pickup date.
- Pickup hours are:
Friday NO PICKUPS
- You should only book ONE appointment. You may pick up several orders at the same appointment.
- If you have more than one order number—for yourself or if you are picking up for a friend—list ALL order numbers in the order number box. If some orders are not in your own name, indicate the other person’s name next to their order number. Your order number is the 5-digit number, beginning 13- or 14-, that was sent in your original confirmation email showing all of the items you purchased.
- Cancellation and rescheduling are not permitted less than 48 hours before your scheduled pickup time. You will be asked to agree to this cancellation policy.
- After scheduling, you will be sent a confirmation email.
- You can opt in for a reminder email from the booking system about your pickup.
- Orders must be paid before scheduling pickup. Any pickup scheduled for an unpaid order will be cancelled.
Scheduling your pickup
- Go to this website: https://rutgersgardens.setmore.com
- You will arrive on a page to Book Appointment (indicated in the left sidebar).
- Select Plant Order Pick-up.
- Choose a Date, then select a time (listed in boxes). Pickups start on May 7 and can currently be booked through May 20. Each pickup is a 15-minute time slot.
- After selecting your date and time, you must enter your full name, e-mail, cell phone number, and order number(s).
*Don’t forget to include ALL order numbers (from the original confirmation email) for your pickup, including the order number and name if you are picking up for a friend!
Preparing for your pickup
- Have your order number(s) with you at the pickup! (Your order number was sent in a confirmation email after you placed your order. It doesn’t have to be printed, but you will need to provide this information.)
- Aim to arrive at your scheduled time or up to 10 minutes early. If you arrive earlier, you will have to wait until your scheduled time; if you arrive late, you may have to wait until there is an opening.
- Rutgers Gardens is currently closed to the public. You will not be able to walk around in the gardens during your pick-up, nor can additional plants be purchased on site. You will simply drive in during your allotted time, be directed to a pickup station to load your plants, and leave.
- Due to COVID-19 regulations and precautions, Rutgers Gardens staff is not available to help you load your car with your plants. If you need help with heavy plants or large orders, please bring a second person to help you load your own car.
- You are required to wear a mask or other covering over your mouth and nose when you pick up your plants.
- You must pick up your entire order at once (if you have a very large order, over $500, we will contact you in advance for special scheduling arrangements).
Canceling or Rescheduling your pickup
- You must email RGShop@sebs.rutgers.edu for ANY changes to your scheduled pickup.
- Cancellation or rescheduling requests must be received at least 48 hours before the scheduled pickup.
If you have any questions about the pickup process or about your order, please email us!